- Digital electrical instrumentation of all three generator phases, voltage matching, synchronisation, isochronous load control load and VAr sharing.
- Digital multi-function generator protection on a programmable range of standard relay functions. Digital generator automatic voltage control.
- Generator bearing and stator winding temperature monitoring. Generator bearing vibration monitoring.
- Station control panels where a power system, possibly consisting of a number of generators and loads, can be executively controlled from a single station providing load and power management.
- Interconnections by fibre-optic or other suitable network.
|Digital genset controller for generators in island or parallel mode, operating with HEINZMANN and non-HEINZMANN speed governors
Available THESEUS versions:
BASIC: Low voltage genset controller without customisation abilities
MEDIUM: Low voltage genset controller offering several proven standard sets of assigments, limited customisation
EXTENDED: Genset controller with wide range of configuration, customisation possibilities for any genset voltage.
GROUP: Controller for group-to-group or group-to-mains gensets with high customisation level for any bus voltage.
For further Genset Management solutions please refer to www.heinzmann.com